1. Get in the holiday spirit and sing your favorite Christmas Carols at one of Columbus’ oldest downtown churches, St. John’s United Church of Christ. All are welcome, their Candlelight Christmas Eve Service starts 5:30pm.
2. Ooooh and Aaaah at all the lights by visiting Marion, Ohio’s drive-thru holiday lights display now through Christmas night.
3. Ski, Tube or Ride at Ohio’s Largest Winter Resort – Mad River Mountain. Snow conditions rock this year, plus their new lodge is a great place to kick back with a cranberry mule!
4. It’s game on at Pins Mechanical – their newest location just opened in Bridge Park in Dublin…from foosball to quality time around one of their patio fire pits – this place has it all.
5. Take a staycation and enjoy the newly renovated Columbus Marriott Northwest – the kids will love the pool, you’ll love not cooking and dining instead at Two Brothers Bar & Kitchen.
6. Bundle up and head outside for a breathtaking winter hike in Hocking Hills.
7. Through January 3, experience Gardens Aglow at Franklin Park Conservatory, holiday foliage favorites with a mid-century modern twist plus family activities and entertainment.
8. Celebrate New Year’s in the Arena District. The Jackets take on Tampa at 6pm followed by an in-arena fireworks display. #CBJ #LetsGoJackets
9. Looking for a bit more romance on New Year’s Eve? We recommend the brand new AC Hotel and its VASO Rooftop Lounge in downtown Dublin – nuff said.
10. End winter break with a visit to quaint Downtown Delaware for FREE-ze Fest First Friday on January 5. Main Street businesses will offer free crafts, entertainment and samples.