Business is good. Really good. So, we need to add a really good person to our team.
We are a small but mighty creative firm, and we are adding a key position that will manage clients, projects, and some internal processes. Finding the right person is our top priority. And when we do, we are open to shaping the role and responsibilities based on their expertise and experience level. But we do require experience.
The Account Manager/Director should have a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in account management, marketing management, branding, digital marketing, or project management in an agency or in-house marketing environment.
This position will be a direct point of contact for assigned clients, will provide leadership for those clients, and will ensure that their needs are being met. They will also manage client projects through the agency and add value throughout the creative process. This will include drafting creative briefs, managing production schedules, and tracking resources and tasks.
This person will work very closely with members of the creative team and agency leadership to assist in the efficient workflow of the agency, ensuring that the work runs smoothly from start to finish – from the initial brief all the way to completion of the project.
- Previous account management, project management or marketing experience (min. 5 yrs preferred)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Sense of urgency and intrinsic motivation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize client and agency needs in a timely and organized manner
- Outstanding organization skills and an eye for detail
- Willingness to seek out opportunities to add value beyond their assigned project work
- Self-confidence, thick skin, and an eagerness to learn
- Experience leading others (a plus, but not required)
- Honesty and integrity (non-negotiable)
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Tina Guegold at: email@example.com.